As mentioned in my Carnivore Club post, in the box you can eat some of the meats straight away but some require cooking.
In our box we received a Somerset Cider Chorizo so my sister came up with a beaut stew dish. Here is the recipe below as promised.
Joanne’s Chicken and Cider Chorizo Stew
- Somerset Cider Chorizo by Somerset Charcuterie ( Or a Chorizo of your choice)
- 300g Diced Chicken Breast
- Chicken Stock Cube (made up to 1 pint)
- Tinned Chopped tomatoes
- 2 Onions
- 1 Carrot
- Chop all the vegetables into cubes.
- Fry onions, then add the Chorizo. Fry for a few minutes until the onions become soft.
- Add the carrots, potatoes and cook for at least five minutes.
- Add the chicken, the stock and the tomatoes. Leave to simmer till the carrots and potatoes are soft.
Pretty simple and feeds at least 4 hungry people!
Let me know if you make this stew 🙂